Google Geocoding API error: The request was denied.
Lisboa Film Commission
Lisbon Film Commission’s Mission is to promote Lisboa, at national and international level, as a privileged destination for filming and photo sessions. Lisboa Film Commission supports production companies and movie professionals, acting as interlocutor and facilitator within several municipal services, ensuring the licensing and granting of municipal support, requests and support through meetings, search locations, and establish connections with external entities.
ADVANTAGES OF FILMING IN LISBOA
Portugal, whose capital is Lisboa, is located at the extreme south-eastern corner of Europe, and encompasses Madeira and Azores Archipelagos, both located in the Atlantic Ocean. It is a member of the European Union as well as of other international organizations, namely the United Nations, OCDE, founding member of NATO and the Community of Portuguese Speaking Countries. Lisboa as the warmer temperatures in Europe, with an yearly average of 3.300 hours of sun and only 100 days of rain. The city has an International Airport, an Underground network, good road accessibilities with connections to several Motorways, train terminals, Cruise terminals and Recreational Peers.
1. Warm Climate, with more than 220 days of sun per year and a unique light;
2. Architectonic and Urban Diversity;
3. Historical Centre of an European Capital with a centuries old history and tradition;
4. Multiculturalism and ethnic diversity;
5. Wealth and various street environments, from trendy to traditional Mediterranean to Africa in Europe;
6. Comfortable city, safe and welcoming;
7. Geographic proximity of very different environments, from mountain ranges to beaches to plains;
8. Excellent food, hotels and restaurants with a good price/quality ratio;
- Street: Campo Grande, 25 - 7º C
- Postcode: 1749-099 - Lisboa
- City: Lisboa
- Country: Portugal
- Telephone: +351 218 170 962