National Pantheon

National Pantheon

Lisbon

Campo de Santa Clara
1100-471 Lisboa

The National Pantheon, housing the tombs of Portugal’s major historic celebrities, is located on the original site of the church of Santa Engrácia. Founded in the second half of the 16th century, the building was totally rebuilt at the end of the 17th century by the architect João Antunes.